UA Local 198 Plumbers, Steamfitters, and Refrigeration Fitters was chartered in 1903 by the United Association. Headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA, it has currently nearly 3,000 skilled members engaged in Plumbing, Pipefitting, and HVACR Service work across Louisiana and the vicinity.
Local 198 has extensive Apprenticeship Programs that cover different areas of study including Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC, and Welding. In addition, the local union offers its members a set of benefits programs such as Pension, Annuity, and Health & Welfare plans.
To learn more about Local 198 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local198.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 198:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 198 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 198 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 198
- Union audit support for UA Local 198
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 198 work classes
How to Add UA Local 198 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 198
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 198 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.