UA Local 190 represents 1,500 Plumbers, Pipefitters, Service Technicians, and Gas Distribution workers who serve the residential and business needs of Washtenaw County as well as install natural gas distribution pipelines throughout the entire Michigan and Ohio states.
All workers who are interested to get hands-on and technical skills training may enroll at the Greater Michigan UA Local 190 JATC. The union offers a variety of benefits to its members, including Pension, Health Care, 401k plan, Supplemental Unemployment Benefits, and many more.
To learn more about Local 190 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ua190.org
Pay UA Local 190 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 190 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 190 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 190 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 190
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 190
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 190 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 190.