UA Local 155 represents nearly 800 Plumbers and Pipefitters across Arkansas. Headquartered in Little Rock, the Local union operates under the parent exemption of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry (UA).
Local 155 Plumbers and Pipefitters Apprenticeship Training of Arkansas offers its members high-quality 5-year Apprenticeship programs as well as ongoing education classes for Journeyman. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health plans, pension programs, legal assistance, etc.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 155:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 155 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 155 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 155
- Union audit support for UA Local 155
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 155 work classes
How to Add UA Local 155 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 155
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 155 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.