UA Local 155 represents nearly 800 Plumbers and Pipefitters across Arkansas. Headquartered in Little Rock, the Local union operates under the parent exemption of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry (UA).
Local 155 Plumbers and Pipefitters Apprenticeship Training of Arkansas offers its members high-quality 5-year Apprenticeship programs as well as ongoing education classes for Journeyman. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health plans, pension programs, legal assistance, etc.
Pay UA Local 155 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 155 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 155 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 155 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 155
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 155
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 155 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 155.