Shop and Millmen Local 51 is the Massachusetts and New York Shop and Mill Local under the North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters. It was chartered in 2000 as a branch of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA).
The local union represents over 800 skilled Architectural Millworkers, Industrial Workers, and engineers involved in Metals Manufacturing. Its jurisdiction covers all six states of New England, as well as New York state (excluding New York City).
Local 51 partners with NASRCC to provide a comprehensive range of benefits to its members. These benefits include an outstanding apprenticeship program, journey worker upgrade classes, as well as medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
To learn more about Shop and Millmen Local 51, please, visit their website at carpenterslocal51.com.
Pay Shop and Millmen Local 51 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 51 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Shop and Millmen Local 51 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Shop and Millmen Local 51 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Shop and Millmen Local 51
- Simplify union audits for Shop and Millmen Local 51
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Shop and Millmen Local 51 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Shop and Millmen Local 51.