Local 75 was founded in 1946 and represents roughly 1,300 construction workers in Grundy and Will Counties in Illinois.
Thanks to the partnership with the Midwest Coalition of Labor, members of Local 75 have access to different benefits programs, such as training, scholarships, legal services, life insurance, roadside assistance, etc.
Visit the LIUNA Local 75 page for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 75:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 75 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 75 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 75
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 75
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 75 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 75 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 75
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 75 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.