Laborers’ Local 75 was founded in 1946 and represents roughly 1,300 construction workers in Grundy and Will Counties in Illinois.
Thanks to the partnership with the Midwest Coalition of Labor, members of Local 75 have access to different benefits programs, such as training, scholarships, legal services, life insurance, roadside assistance, etc.
Visit the LIUNA Local 75 page for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 75 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 75 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 75 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 75 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 75
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 75
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 75 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 75.