Headquartered in Zachary, LA, Pipeline Workers Local 692 is a union serving nearly 600 construction workers in Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and South Carolina. The union was chartered in 1958 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 692 falls under the jurisdiction of the Southwest Laborers’ District Council (a subsidiary of LiUNA). Therefore, members of the Local are eligible to apply for a special training program provided by The Southwest Laborers’ Training and Apprenticeship Fund (SWLTAF).
Learn more about LiUNA Local 692 by visiting pipelinelaborers692.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 692:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 692 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 692 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 692
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 692
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 692 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 692 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 692
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 692 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.