Laborers’ Local 464 is a 2,000-member Local Union affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It represents Dane, Jefferson, Iowa, Walworth, and other adjacent counties.
Local 464’s major purpose is to improve the quality of life for its members. The organization provides a range of services to its members, including health and pension plans, education at the Wisconsin Laborers’ Training Center, and other benefits programs.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 464 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.liunalocal464.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 464 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 464 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 464 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 464 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 464
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 464
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 464 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 464.