Local 4 represents over 1,500 men and women working in the construction industry in Chicago, Illinois, and vicinity. The geographical area of Local 4 consists of the Chicago Loop and portions of the South and Southeast side, east of Interstate 94 and north of Skyway, to the Indiana border.
Thanks to the partnership with the Midwest Coalition of Labor, members of Local 4 have access to different benefits programs, such as training classes, scholarships, legal services, life insurance, etc.
Visit the LIUNA Local 4 page for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers Local 4:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers Local 4 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers Local 4 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers Local 4
- Union audit support for Laborers Local 4
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers Local 4 work classes
How to Add Laborers Local 4 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 4
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 4 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.