Local 270 was chartered by the Laborers International Union of North America, AFL-CIO on August 5, 1916. Local offers assistance and representation to all of its members throughout the Bay region. Its geographical jurisdiction includes the counties of San Benito, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey in California.
The Union represents personnel in both the construction and industrial sectors, as well as in the private and public sectors. The skills of its members range from operators of heavy equipment to laboratory technicians, from city workers to policemen.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 270, please, visit their website www.liuna270.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 270:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 270 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 270 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 270
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 270
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 270 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 270 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA Local 270
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA Local 270 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.