Local 270 was chartered by the Laborers International Union of North America, AFL-CIO on August 5, 1916. Local offers assistance and representation to all of its members throughout the Bay region. Its geographical jurisdiction includes the counties of San Benito, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey in California.
The Union represents personnel in both the construction and industrial sectors, as well as in the private and public sectors. The skills of its members range from operators of heavy equipment to laboratory technicians, from city workers to policemen.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 270, please, visit their website www.liuna270.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 270 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 270 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 270 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 270 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 270
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 270
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 270 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 270.