IUOE Local 400 is a trade union representing around 1,400 talented operating engineers who serve numerous communities in Montana. It was chartered in 1976 as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Through the Montana Operating Engineers Apprenticeship and Training Program, Local 400 equips beginners with the skills and expertise needed to become successful operating engineers. Furthermore, the local union provides various benefits to all qualifying members, including a health and welfare plan and retirement benefits.
To learn more about IUOE Local 400 and its training programs, please, visit its website local400training.org.
Pay IUOE Local 400 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 400 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 400 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 400 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 400
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 400
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 400 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 400.