IUOE Local 400 is a trade union representing around 1,400 talented operating engineers who serve numerous communities in Montana. It was chartered in 1976 as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Through the Montana Operating Engineers Apprenticeship and Training Program, Local 400 equips beginners with the skills and expertise needed to become successful operating engineers. Furthermore, the local union provides various benefits to all qualifying members, including a health and welfare plan and retirement benefits.
To learn more about Local 400 and its training programs, please, visit its website local400training.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 400:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 400 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 400 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 400
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 400
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 400 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 400 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 400
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 400 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.