IUOE Local 139 represents around 11,000 skilled heavy equipment operators and service technicians in the construction industry throughout the State of Wisconsin. It was established in 1902 as a branch of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Local 139 operates a state-certified training school in Coloma where the union members receive top-notch state-of-the-art training. Moreover, there is also a set of benefits available to union members. Among them are comprehensive medical and dental coverage, pension, and retirement plans.
To learn more about IUOE Local 139 and its training programs, please, visit its website at iuoe139.org.
Pay IUOE Local 139 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 139 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 139 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 139 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 139
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 139
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 139 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 139.