Shopmen Ironworkers Local Union 790 has nearly 650 active members who serve numerous communities throughout Northern California. It was founded in 1941, as a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
All eligible members get high-class and thorough apprenticeship training programs sponsored by the Shopmen Ironworkers Local 790. Additionally, members and their families receive medical, dental, drug, vision, disability, life and accidental death, and dismemberment benefits.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 790:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 790 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 790 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 790
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 790
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 790 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 790 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 790
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 790 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.