Ironworkers Local 292 is a mixed local that was chartered on June 2, 1919, by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
It has nearly 300 workers who serve the Fulton, Pulaski, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Elkhart, Lagrange, La Porte, and St. Joe counties in Indiana and St. Joseph, Van Buren, Berrien, and Cass counties in Michigan.
Local 292 provides its members with comprehensive apprenticeship training and continuing education classes through the J.A.T.C. training center. Additionally, all members may benefit from extensive Health and Wellness benefits and a number of retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 292, please visit their website at ironworkerslocal292.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 292:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 292 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 292 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 292
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 292
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 292 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 292 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 292
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 292 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.