Ironworkers Local 292 is a mixed local that was chartered on June 2, 1919, by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
It has nearly 300 workers who serve the Fulton, Pulaski, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Elkhart, Lagrange, La Porte, and St. Joe counties in Indiana and St. Joseph, Van Buren, Berrien, and Cass counties in Michigan.
Local 292 provides its members with comprehensive apprenticeship training and continuing education classes through the J.A.T.C. training center. Additionally, all members may benefit from extensive Health and Wellness benefits and a number of retirement plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 292, please visit their website at ironworkerslocal292.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 292 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 292 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 292 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 292 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 292
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 292
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 292 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 292.