IBEW Local 702 was founded on June 29, 1911, as an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Currently, it serves over 5,300 workers in numerous counties in Missouri and Illinois. Its jurisdiction covers many different fields including utilities, inside wiremen, telephone, manufacturing, line clearance, sign erectors, instrument technicians, broadcast engineers, and nursing.
Local Union’s primary focuses are the promotion of reasonable work methods, the resolution of any disputes between employers and employees through arbitration, the provision of secure employment and adequate pay, etc.
For more information visit ibew702.org
Pay IBEW Local 702 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 702 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 702 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 702 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 702
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 702
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 702 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 702.