Local 702 was founded on June 29, 1911, as an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Currently, it serves over 5,300 workers in numerous counties in Missouri and Illinois. Its jurisdiction covers many different fields including utilities, inside wiremen, telephone, manufacturing, line clearance, sign erectors, instrument technicians, broadcast engineers, and nursing.
Local Union’s primary focuses are the promotion of reasonable work methods, the resolution of any disputes between employers and employees through arbitration, the provision of secure employment and adequate pay, etc.
For more information visit ibew702.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 702:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 702 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 702 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 702
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 702
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 702 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 702 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 702
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 702 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.