Chartered on June 20, 1939, Local 606 stands for about 1,650 professional Electricians who perform Inside, Utility, Radio-Television Broadcast, Sound and Public Address and Electric Sign work. Its jurisdiction covers Brevard, Hernando, Indian River, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia counties in Florida.
In partnership with different organisations, Local 606 offers several benefit programs to its members. Among them are continued training at the Central Florida Electrical JATC, medical coverage, pension plan, and more.
To learn more about Local 606 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew606.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 606:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 606 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 606 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 606
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 606
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 606 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 606 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 606
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 606 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.