Local 1900 stands for nearly 1,200 Service Operation and Utility engineers who serve local communities across Maryland.
Operating under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Local 1900 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training, and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 1900 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew1900.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1900:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1900 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1900 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1900
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1900
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1900 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1900 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1900
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1900 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.