IBEW Local 1900 stands for nearly 1,200 Service Operation and Utility engineers who serve local communities across Maryland.
Operating under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Local 1900 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training, and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 1900 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew1900.org
Pay IBEW Local 1900 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1900 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1900 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1900 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1900
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1900
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1900 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1900.