Founded in 1901, Local 164 represents over 2,700 Electrical professionals and workers of related trades. Its jurisdiction covers all Outside, Inside electrical and Manufacturing work.
Originally established with exclusive jurisdiction in Hudson County, Local 164 was expanded to include Bergen County in 1928 and Essex County in June 2000.
Local 164 is dedicated to providing its members with different benefit programs. Among these are better working conditions, welfare, annuity and retirement plans, temporary disability assistance and thorough training at the IBEW Local 164 Training Academy.
Learn more about Local 164 by visiting ibew164.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 164:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 164 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 164 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 164
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 164
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 164 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 164 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 164
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 164 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.