Headquartered in Kansas City, MO, Local 1464 represents over 800 skilled workers across Missouri State. Its jurisdiction covers Cable, Television, Telephone, Transportation Manufacturing, and Utility work.
Local Union is a branch of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers based in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is dedicated to advocating for its members’ rights and interests, as well as creating a healthy and equitable labor market in the electrical industry.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1464:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1464 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1464 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1464
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1464
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1464 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1464 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1464
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1464 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.