IBEW 665 was founded in Lansing in 1926 by a group of ten area electricians. Since then, they have grown considerably and trained some of the best and brightest electricians and communication technicians that can be found in the Midwest.
For more information on IBEW 665, visit their website here
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW 665:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW 665 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW 665 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW 665
- Union audit support for IBEW 665
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW 665 work classes
How to Add IBEW 665 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 665
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 665 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.