Drywall Lathers Local 68L is a labor union that represents roughly 3,400 highly skilled workers throughout California. This organization is affiliated with both the Northern California Carpenters Regional Council and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Members of this union participate in a variety of construction projects, including modular installations, drywall installations, and general carpentry.
Local 68L offers its members access to a comprehensive apprenticeship program, journey-level upgrade classes, and other related training services through the Nor Cal Carpenters Training (NCCT) program. Additionally, eligible members receive a wide range of benefits, including medical coverage and pension plans.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 68L, visit their website at local9068.org.
Pay Drywall Lathers Local 68L Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 68L to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Drywall Lathers Local 68L Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Drywall Lathers Local 68L union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Drywall Lathers Local 68L
- Simplify union audits for Drywall Lathers Local 68L
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Drywall Lathers Local 68L work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Drywall Lathers Local 68L.