Carpenters Local 4 is a labor union representing over 850 skilled carpenters in the construction industry. Affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, it covers the Iowa counties of northern one-half of Louisa, Muscatine, and Scott, and the Illinois counties of Rock Island, Mercer, Henderson, and Henry.
The union offers comprehensive training options at its Training Center in East Moline, Illinois, ensuring that their journeymen and apprentices are highly skilled craftsmen and women. Furthermore, Local 4 provides its members with a wide range of benefits including health & welfare, and retirement plans.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 4, please, visit their website at carpenterslocal4.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 4 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 4 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 4 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 4 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 4
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 4
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 4 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 4.