Carpenters Local 339 is a labor union headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, representing over 1,500 carpenters and other construction workers throughout Northeastern and Metro-West Massachusetts. It is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters.
The North Atlantic States Carpenters Training Fund and Local 339 offer apprenticeship programs in residential and commercial carpentry, floorcovering, and pile driving that includes a combination of classroom and on-the-job training. Additionally, the local union provides its members with a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage, annuity, and pension plans,
To learn more about Carpenters Local 339, please, visit their website.
Pay Carpenters Local 339 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 339 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 339 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 339 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 339
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 339
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 339 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 339.