Carpenters Local 32 is a union of over 2,300 highly skilled carpenters who work on various construction projects in Missouri. The union is affiliated with the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 32 offers its members a combination of theoretical and practical training through the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Apprentice & Training Program. Additionally, being a part of MACRC, the union provides a range of benefits such as health & welfare, and pension plans to its members.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 32, please, visit their website at local32safety.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 32 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 32 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 32 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 32 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 32
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 32
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 32 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 32.