Carpenters Local 212 is headquartered in New York, NY. It represents over 900 professional carpenters most of whom work on High Rise Re-Inforced Concrete Projects in New York City. It is a part of the New York City District Council of Carpenters and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
The Local Union provides various training opportunities to its members through the New York City District Council of Carpenters Training Center (CTC). These include Apprenticeship programs, Journeyman Retraining, certification, qualification, and health & safety classes. In addition, the union offers several benefits such as health and welfare plans, annuity, pension, vacation, and holiday benefits to its members.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 212, please, visit their website at lu212.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 212 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 212 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 212 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 212 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 212
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 212
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 212 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 212.