Carpenters Local 1977 is a labor union that represents over 5,500 carpenters and related trades workers in Southern Nevada. The union covers Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln, and Nye counties. The union is affiliated with the Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters (SWRCC), which has over 50,000 members across six states.
Local 1977 provides its members with various benefits, such as health insurance, pension plan, annuity fund, and vacation fund. Through the Southwest Carpenters Training Center, the local union also offers training and apprenticeship programs for its members to develop their skills and professionalism. The training center in Las Vegas offers courses in carpentry, millwrighting, pile driving, and more.
Pay Carpenters Local 1977 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1977 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1977 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1977 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1977
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1977
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1977 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1977.