Carpenters Local 164 represents more than 1,000 skilled, productive, and professional carpenters who serve Lancaster, Philadelphia, and Chester counties in Pennsylvania. The union is affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC).
Local 164, in cooperation with EASRCC, provides its members with various training opportunities including apprenticeship programs and journeyman upgrade courses. The union also offers a set of benefits such as Health Insurance, Prescription Drugs, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Disability Benefits, and several Pension Programs.
Pay Carpenters Local 164 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 164 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 164 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 164 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 164
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 164
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 164 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 164.