Bricklayers Local 1 in Alberta, Canada, represents approximately 650 highly trained craftsmen. As a subsidiary of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, the local union encompasses a diverse range of tradespeople, including bricklayers, stone and marble masons, cement masons, plasterers, tile setters, terrazzo and mosaic workers, pointers, and more.
The goal of the local union is to enhance the quality of life for its members through fair wages, good benefits, and decent pensions, while also striving to be the safest, most productive, and highest-quality workforce in the industry. In addition, Bricklayers Local 1 sponsors Alberta’s apprenticeship program and participate in the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training scholarship program.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 1, visit their website at bacalberta.ca.
Pay Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 1 (Alberta).