Established in 2014, Laborers’ Local 1309 serves the construction sector of Los Angeles County, California. As of today, it has more than 3200 members.
The main goal of Local 1309 is to bring all of its members together into one organization in order to improve economic benefits via collective bargaining and support its members’ education and social consciousness.
The union provides a range of advantages to its members, including education (the Southern California Laborers’ Training School), a retirees club, and some other benefit programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 1309 and the programs it offers by visiting local1309.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 1309 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1309 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1309 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1309 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1309
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1309
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1309 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1309.