LIUNA Local 268 represents construction workers in Barron, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire and 18 more counties in Western Wisconsin. Chartered in 2004, it currently has a membership of about 1,100 people who work on construction sites throughout its service area.
All Local 268 members have access to top-notch insurance and pension benefits through the Wisconsin Laborers Pension Fund and the Wisconsin Laborers Health Fund.
Additionally, its members can enrol in a Laborers Apprenticeship program to get hands-on and technical skills training.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 268 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website liunalocal268.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 268:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 268 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 268 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 268
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 268
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 268 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 268 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 268
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 268 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.