Laborers’ Local 268 represents construction workers in Barron, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire and 18 more counties in Western Wisconsin. Chartered in 2004, it currently has a membership of about 1,100 people who work on construction sites throughout its service area.
All local union members have access to top-notch insurance and pension benefits through the Wisconsin Laborers Pension Fund and the Wisconsin Laborers Health Fund. Additionally, its members can enroll in a Laborers Apprenticeship program to get hands-on and technical skills training.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 268 (LiUNA) and its benefits programs, please, visit their website at liunalocal268.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 268 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 268 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 268 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 268 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 268
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 268
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 268 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 268.