Founded on January 8, 1900, Local 99 represents nearly 1,100 Inside and Government Electricians who serve Bristol, Kent, Newport, Providence, and Washington counties in Rhode Island.
The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW 99) jointly sponsor electrical apprenticeship and journeyman training programs. Additionally, Local 99 provides health and welfare insurance, annuity, retirement plans, legal services, etc.
To learn more about Local 99 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew99.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 99:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 99 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 99 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 99
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 99
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 99 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 99 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 99
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 99 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.