Headquartered in Little Rock, AR, Ironworkers Local 321 is a trade union representing over 200 skilled members who serve Jefferson, Grant, Hot Spring, Garland, Saline, Clark, Yell, Perry, Faulkner, Lonoke, Prairie, White, and many other counties in Arkansas.
Operating under the parent exemption of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers, Local 321 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training and other benefits.
Pay Ironworkers Local 321 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 321 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 321 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 321 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 321
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 321
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 321 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 321.