Headquartered in Little Rock, AR, Ironworkers Local 321 is a trade union representing over 200 skilled members who serve Jefferson, Grant, Hot Spring, Garland, Saline, Clark, Yell, Perry, Faulkner, Lonoke, Prairie, White, and many other counties in Arkansas.
Operating under the parent exemption of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers, Local 321 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training and other benefits.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 321:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 321 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 321 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 321
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 321
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 321 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 321 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 321
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 321 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.