Established in 1992, General Laborers Local 984 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build the counties it serves in West Virginia.
The main goal of Local 984 is to make its members’ lives better. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education provided by the West Virginia Laborers’ Training Trust Fund, health insurance and pension plans.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 984:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 984 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 984 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 984
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 984
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 984 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 984 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 984
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 984 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.