Established in 1992, General Laborers Local 984 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build the counties it serves in West Virginia.
The main goal of Local 984 is to make its members’ lives better. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education provided by the West Virginia Laborers’ Training Trust Fund, health insurance, and pension plans.
Pay Laborers’ Local 984 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 984 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 984 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 984 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 984
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 984
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 984 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 984.