Ironworkers Local 477 is a diverse trade union representing nearly 350 skilled members across numerous counties in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Alabama. It was founded in 1937 with the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing lronworkers.
The Local 477 Training Center offers its members comprehensive instruction via a multi-year apprenticeship program and continuing education classes. Furthermore, all members receive a set of benefits, including retirement and health insurance.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 477 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers477.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 477:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 477 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 477 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 477
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 477
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 477 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 477 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 477
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 477 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.