Carpenters Local 1004, situated in Lansing, Michigan, is a labor union affiliated with the Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. It currently comprises approximately 800 professional Carpenters who serve Lenawee, Jackson, Eaton, Ingham, Ionia, and Clinton counties in Michigan.
The members of Carpenters Local 1004 have access to a wide array of training programs, including comprehensive Apprenticeship Training, Journeyman Enhancement Classes, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) training, and INSTALL Certification. In addition, eligible members can take advantage of various benefits such as Health & Welfare, Pension, Supplemental Retirement (SRP), and other benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 1004 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1004 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1004 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1004 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1004
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1004
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1004 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1004.