Building and General Construction Laborers’ Local 77 is a more than 2,000-member strong Union representing construction workers in Southern New Jersey and parts of Central New Jersey.
Local 77 is devoted to ensuring the following for all of its members: sustainable living wages, quality health insurance, secure retirement plans, a collective bargaining process, and more.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 77, visit njlaborers.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 77 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 77 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 77 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 77 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 77
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 77
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 77 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 77.