Building and General Construction Laborers Local 77 is a more than 2,000-member strong Union representing construction workers in Southern New Jersey and parts of Central New Jersey.
Local Union 77 is devoted to ensuring the following for all of its members: sustainable living wages, quality health insurance, secure retirement plans, a collective bargaining process and more.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 77, visit njlaborers.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 77:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 77 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 77 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 77
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 77
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 77 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 77 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 77
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 77 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.