Construction and General Laborers’ Local 559 has over 1,000 members and serves counties in Central and Southern Alabama. It was chartered in 1934 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
As a member of LiUNA, Local 559 provides its members access to a number of benefit programs, such as health and pension plans, scholarships, continued support for the highest standards in the construction industry, and skill development.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 559 and its benefits programs, visit their website at local559.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 559 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 559 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 559 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 559 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 559
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 559
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 559 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 559.