Laborers’ Local 703 has over 1,000 members and serves Dewitt, Champaign, Piatt, and Vermilion counties in Illinois. It was chartered in 1926 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
As a part of LiUNA, Local 703 members have access to various benefit programs, including in-class skill development and ongoing support for the highest standards in the construction sector, scholarships, and health and pension plans.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 703 and its benefits programs, visit their website at laborerslocal703.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 703 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 703 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 703 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 703 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 703
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 703
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 703 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 703.