Laborers’ Local 17 represents over 1200 Members and Retirees in its jurisdiction which covers Chenango, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess and 6 more counties in Capital Region and Hudson Valley.
Local 17 offers its members benefits packages including comprehensive training programmes, life and dental insurance, etc.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 17:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 17 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 17 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 17
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 17
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 17 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 17 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 17
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 17 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.