Local 154 represents nearly 1,000 workers in the construction industry in eastern Texas. It was chartered as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA) on December 30, 2003.
Local 154 members enjoy good wages and benefits that include health insurance, a pension plan, scholarships and the opportunity to study at the SouthWest Laborers’ Training Center (SWLTAF).
Visit the LIUNA Local 154 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 154:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 154 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 154 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 154
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 154
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 154 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 154 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LIUNA 154
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LIUNA 154 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.