Membership of IBEW Local 733 includes approximately 1,100 Marine, Maintenance and Operation, Professional Technical and Clerical, and Utility Electricians in Mississippi. Local Union was chartered in 1941, as a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 733 aims to support its members by securing better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining benefits, health insurance, secure pension plans, a fair collective bargaining process, access to high-quality training, and other benefits.
Pay IBEW Local 733 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 733 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 733 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 733 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 733
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 733
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 733 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 733.