Membership of Local 733 includes approximately 1,100 Marine, Maintenance and Operation, Professional Technical and Clerical, and Utility Electricians in Mississippi. Local Union was chartered in 1941, as a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 733 aims to support its members by securing better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining benefits, health insurance, secure pension plans, a fair collective bargaining process, access to high-quality training, and other benefits.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 733:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 733 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 733 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 733
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 733
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 733 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 733 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 733
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 733 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.