Laborers’ Local 1010 was chartered by the Laborers’ International Union of North America in 1937. Since then, it has been one of the primary forces on New York City’s largest and most recognizable road-building and highway projects.
Since 2008, Local 1010 has included Local 1018, which added its considerable experience and knowledge in finishing, paving, and asphalt. With a current membership of over 2,250, Local 1010 members continue to use their skill set to undertake work on numerous streets, roads, highways, and boulevards in New York City.
The Laborers’ Local 1010 Apprentice, Skill Improvement & Training Fund assures that all of its members are OSHA-certified in New York State and New York City.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 1010 by visiting www.laborerslocal1010.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 1010 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LIUNA 1010 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1010 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1010 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1010
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1010
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1010 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1010.