Construction & General Laborers Local 294 received its charter in 1963 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). It serves nearly 1,400 construction workers in Madera, Fresno, Kings, and Tulare counties of California.
The union provides a set of advantages to its members, including education at the Northern California Laborers’ Training & Apprenticeship centre, various scholarships, healthcare insurance by Laborers’ Health & Safety Fund of North America, etc.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 294 by visiting local294.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 294:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 294 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 294 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 294
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 294
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 294 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 294 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 294
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 294 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.