Ironworkers Local 207 represents nearly 400 hard-working men and women who serve Ashtabula, Beaver, Butler, Columbiana, Geauga, Mahoning, Portage, and Trumbull counties in Ohio as well as Venango, Lawrence, and Mercer counties in Pennsylvania.
It is a mixed local which handles all positions of Ironworker skills in Structural, Reinforcing, Ornamental, Rigging & Machinery Moving, Welding & Burning, and Mill Maintenance fields.
Ironworkers Local 207 J.A.C. offers its members a 4-year state-registered apprenticeship program and journeyman upgrading classes. Additionally, all eligible members get a benefits package that includes Health and Welfare and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 207 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw207.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 207 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 207 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 207 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 207 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 207
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 207
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 207 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 207.