Ironworkers Local 207 represents nearly 400 hard-working men and women who serve Ashtabula, Beaver, Butler, Columbiana, Geauga, Mahoning, Portage, and Trumbull counties in Ohio as well as Venango, Lawrence, and Mercer counties in Pennsylvania.
It is a mixed local which handles all positions of Ironworker skills in Structural, Reinforcing, Ornamental, Rigging & Machinery Moving, Welding & Burning, and Mill Maintenance fields.
Ironworkers Local 207 J.A.C. offers its members a 4-year state-registered apprenticeship program and journeyman upgrading classes. Additionally, all eligible members get a benefits package that includes Health and Welfare and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 207 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw207.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 207:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 207 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 207 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 207
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 207
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 207 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 207 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 207
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 207 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.