Building and General Construction Laborers’ Local 3 is a 2,200-member Local Union affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It represents Northern New Jersey and parts of Central New Jersey.
The Union works hard to secure fair contracts that provide its members with competitive compensation, benefits, and chances for professional advancement. As a part of LiUNA, Local 3 is eligible to participate in the health and education benefit programs offered by the parent organisation.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 3 by visiting www.njlaborers.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 3 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 3 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 3 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 3 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 3
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 3
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 3 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 3.