An affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA), Laborers’ Local 332 was chartered on November 1, 1932. Today, it serves close to 3,000 workers in the Greater Philadelphia Area, Pennsylvania.
In cooperation with LDC Education & Training Center, Local 332 offers its members a comprehensive Apprenticeship Training Program. Members can also benefit from healthcare and pension programs that are provided through the Laborers’ District Council (LDC) of Metropolitan Philadelphia & Vicinity special funds.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 332 by visiting local332phila.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 332 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 332 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 332 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 332 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 332
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 332
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 332 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 332.