Iron Workers Local 844 represents nearly 150 skilled tradesmen in California. The local union was established in 1999 as a chapter of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
In partnership with different organizations, Local 844 offers several benefit programs to its members. Among them are continued training, medical coverage, several pension plans, and other benefits.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 844:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 844 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 844 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 844
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 844
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 844 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 844 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 844
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 844 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.