The International Hod Carriers’ and Building Laborers’ Union of North America, Laborers’ International Union of North America – Local 265 was chartered on Wednesday, April 17, 1912. The Local has been Building America for over 100 years. Local 265 were the 25th Local to receive a charter from LiUNA. Laborers’ Local 265 membership is approximately 1,600 people and serves various counties in Ohio and Kentucky. For more information on Laborers’ Local 265, visit their website, here.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 265:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 265 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 265 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 265
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 265
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 265 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 265 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: OHLAB 265
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add OHLAB 265 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.