Ironworkers Local Union 272 is a mixed local, working with rebar, structural steel, ornamental (windows), and precast. Chartered in 1919, it currently stands for approximately 600 tradesmen across South Florida. Its members have worked on many large projects including the Orange Bowl, Joe Robbie Stadium, the Miami Arena, the American Airlines Arena, the Panther Arena, and the Marlins Stadium.
All members of Local 272 get a four-year state-accredited Apprenticeship Program which includes a year each of Rebar, Structural Steel, Ornamental (windows), and Welding. Additionally, eligible ironworkers receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and retirement plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 272 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkerslocal272.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 272 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 272 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 272 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 272 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 272
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 272
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 272 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 272.