Iron Workers Local Union 272 is a mixed local, working with rebar, structural steel, ornamental (windows), and precast. Chartered in 1919, it currently stands for approximately 600 tradesmen across South Florida. Its members have worked on many large projects including the Orange Bowl, Joe Robbie Stadium, the Miami Arena, the American Airlines Arena, the Panther Arena, and the Marlins Stadium.
All members of Local 272 get a four-year state-accredited Apprenticeship Program which includes a year each of Rebar, Structural Steel, Ornamental (windows), and Welding. Additionally, eligible ironworkers receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 272 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkerslocal272.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 272:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 272 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 272 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 272
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 272
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 272 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 272 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 272
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 272 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.