Membership of Local 113 includes approximately 1,100 Outside, Inside, Electrical Equipment Service and Manufacturing workers in Cheyenne, El Paso, Elbert, Kit Carson, Lincoln, Park, and Teller counties in Colorado. Local Union was chartered on March 31, 1900, as a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
The Local offers a variety of services to its members, including high-class apprenticeship programs by Colorado Springs Electrical JATC, health, and retirement plans, annuity, dental care, different Union discounts, etc.
Learn more about Local 113 by visiting ibew113.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 113:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 113 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 113 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 113
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 113
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 113 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 113 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 113
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 113 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.