Laborers’ Local 1035 was chartered in 1938 and represents construction workers in McHenry and Boone counties in Illinois. Initially, the Local only provided service to McHenry County. After absorbing Local 1360 in 1940, the Local’s authority expanded to include Boone County, Illinois.
The union offers its members a variety of benefits, such as training at the Chicagoland Laborers Training Center, scholarships, health insurance, pension plans through the Fox Valley Laborers Benefit Funds, etc.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 1035 by visiting local1035.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 1035 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1035 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1035 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1035 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1035
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1035
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1035 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1035.